Please join us in thanking our very generous 2014 sponsors!
2014 Financial Sponsors
2014 In-Kind Donors
- Adam Garland – event photography
- Cinema Center – our venue for Girl Rising.
- Tony Frantz and Das Fort – event photography and videography
- Mathis Grey – for playing some wonderful music at our “Lifting the Darkness” Fundraiser.
- Matt Thomas Photography – for video production.
- Paint the Town Graphics – for OBRFW banners.
- Parkview Field – a world-class venue for our main event.
- Strahm Building Solutions – for graphic design help.
- Wunderkammer Company – our venue for our “Lifting the Darkness” Fundraiser.
You can still help! Scroll down to see how.
1. Become a Financial Sponsor - You can participate at ANY financial level.
- $3,000 Level – Your logo on all giveaway items, title sponsorship of the Girl Rising screening.
- $1,000 Level – Large logo recognition in all 1BRFW PR collateral, supporting sponsorship of Girl Rising screening.
- $500 Level – Small logo recognition in all 1BRFW PR collateral.
- $250 Level – Name listing as supporting sponsor in all 1BRFW PR collateral.
- Any donation you can afford to give – no matter how small – will be enormously appreciated – we are all volunteers just here to support a needed cause.
2. Make an in-kind donation – we need stuff, lots and lots of stuff!
- Graphic design work for posters, flyers, and giveaway items like t-shirts.
- Printing of flyers and posters.
- Printing of t-shirts and perhaps other giveaway items like hats or scarves.
- Video production for PSAs and event footage.
3. Support 1BRFW as a Partner – help us raise awareness.
- Hold a fundraiser / awareness raiser.
- Spread the word to your network.
- Join the 1BRFW Flash Mob Crew.
- Got lots of people or traffic – help us coordinate a 1BRFW Flash Mob at your place.
Each and every sponsor and partner will also receive huge bunches of our undying gratitude and appreciation! Join our past year sponsors and partners in support of a very good cause!
Please note: All donations are made to the YWCA of Northeast Indiana, a 501(c)3 nonprofit on behalf on One Billion Rising Fort Wayne – and thus may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income tax purposes. Consult with your tax advisers or the IRS to determine whether your contribution is deductible. All event proceeds will benefit our nonprofit partners working to prevent violence against women and girls and heal survivors.